Mailing List Archive

'Trac detected an internal error: KeyError: type' error when trying to open custom reports
Hi,

I am getting an error when i try to click on the 'Custom Query' link within
Trac. Show below:

*Trac detected an internal error:*

KeyError: type

I can view 'Available Reports' and all reports no problem. I have searched google and Trac support pages but can find no other reference to this problem. Would be grateful if someone could give me any pointers?

Thanks,

Richard

Re: 'Trac detected an internal error: KeyError: type' error when trying to open custom reports [ In reply to ]

Re: 'Trac detected an internal error: KeyError: type' error when trying to open custom reports [ In reply to ]