some sort of one-off, along with trac. The reason I think it's one-off is
because the conf files that are normally associated with subversion have all
lines commented out. Folks are using TortoiseSVN along with TRAC. The
question I have is, is it possible trac installed subversion? How would any
of you all go about reverse-engineering how subversion came about? I've
checked the usual - history file as root and their username, browsing
directories, etc. Not having much luck. Any/all help would be immensely
appreciated.
Re: Trac install contents [ In reply to ]
I'm not aware of a way for TRAC to "install" subversion.

What is it, exactly, you're trying to figure out?

As an example, we don't' use svnserve so the .conf is commented out,
and provide the repo(s) via apache and mod_dav (So you'd look at the
apache/httpd config)

What is the platform the repo/TRAC is running on?

Re: Trac install contents [ In reply to ]
It's on Fedora 14, unfortunately. I'm in the process of determining how
everything was setup (long & tedious) so I can back everything up and move
to something less bleeding edge - CentOS 5.7, to be exact.

Thanks for your reply.