all the charts graph displayed by these two plugin to show in
different page other than wiki.

timingandestimationplugin 1.1.9
Trac-jsGantt 0.9-r10928

Currently who ever hits the default landing page(wiki) can see all
these charts. I want them to see these charts once they log in or
display them in diff tab other than wik or create a diff wiki for non
authenticated and authenticated ppl. Is it possible to achieve this?

Re: Display Gnatt plugin charts in different tab, [ In reply to ]
On Apr 9, 1:05 pm, culdude1234 <vishal....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Currently who ever hits the default landing page(wiki) can see all
> these charts. I want them to see these charts once they log in or
> display them in diff tab other than wik or create a diff wiki for non
> authenticated and authenticated ppl. Is it possible to achieve this?

The NavAddPlugin or MenusPlugin will allow you to add new tabs that
can point to the specific wiki page that have these macros embedded in
them:

http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/NavAddPlugin
http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/MenusPlugin

It is possible to set a permission that determines whether the new tab
is visible.

Users could still navigate to the wiki pages that have those macros
though, unless you restrict access to those specific wiki pages. For
that, you might want to look at the fine grained page permissions:
http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracFineGrainedPermissions#AuthzPolicy