Mailing List Archive

custom ticket macros
Hello all.

I looked through some old tickets but could not find a modern answer,
so I am hoping someone can chime in.

I am wanting to set up some custom ticket fields based off the user
list, specifically fields for tester (initially based off reporter)
and developer (initially based off assigned). While it looks like the
text field type will do the job, it would be nice to have a drop-down
like owner.

I found some historical discussions regarding allowing macros of some
type in [tick-custom] but could not locate a resolution. Was any of
this ever implemented? Is there some set of macros that work in that
section?

Thanks all