Mailing List Archive

TracTicketChangesetsPlugin
Hello Trac friends

I've been (and still am) very loaded with work since last summer (which I
indicated when it all started back then).

However, I've managed to get going again with my, so far, only plugin at
Trac-Hacks - TracTicketChangesetsPlugin -- and I would like to announce that
a couple of bugs have finally entered the repo.

I'm really sorry for the ridiculous long delay in fixing this.

Best regards,

Mikael Relbe

https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracTicketChangesetsPlugin

SV: TracTicketChangesetsPlugin [ In reply to ]
I intended to say that ”bug **fixes** have finally entered the repo” :)

/Mikael

Re: TracTicketChangesetsPlugin [ In reply to ]
On Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 8:16:22 AM UTC-7, Mo wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> what is the purpose of TracTicketChangesetsPlugin?
> Reading the wiki it starts with
>
> *This plugin hooks into changeset notifications and searches commit
> messages for ticket references. Referenced tickets are updated with the
> commit message, and all concerning changesets for a ticket are presented in
> a separate section on ticket pages, just above the change history section.*
>
> This is all possible by the core and CommitTicketUpdater already. Since
> pre 1.2 we have a script, that is regularly running a cronjob doing
>
> trac-admin /mnt/data/project changeset added MT6 $revision
>
> for every new revision.
> Just the last point about having a separate section on ticket pages with
> all changesets could be interesting.
>
> Is this plugin from a time when Trac wasn't able to do that?

Both TracTicketChangesetsPlugin and TracTicketChangelogPlugin present the
changesets in an alternate view. Rather than the changesets being presented
in the Change Log, they are presented under the ticket box. That is the
only purpose of the plugins as far as I know.