sir my name ganesh kumar i wanna know about in gmail how to send a
message to no.of person's at a time (above 100000)to my use my mail id
plz reply immediately

Re: small dought in gmail [ In reply to ]
At 15:04 23/09/2009 Wednesday, ganeshkumar ijjada wrote:
>sir my name ganesh kumar i wanna know about in gmail how to send a
>message to no.of person's at a time (above 100000)to my use my mail id
>plz reply immediately

in short you can't, gmails owns the system thus gmails terms and conditions for use have to be adhered to.

long form, the question doesn't relate to SPF thus the question shouldn't be even asked here, goto a gmail help forum.

Re: small dought in gmail [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 23 Sep 2009, ganeshkumar ijjada wrote:

> sir my name ganesh kumar i wanna know about in gmail how to send a
> message to no.of person's at a time (above 100000)to my use my mail id
> plz reply immediately

1) Write a 'bot that can decipher gmail captchas. Hire cheap labor in a
poor country if necessary.

2) Have your mailout program create a random gmail mailbox, and use it
as sender until it is cancelled.

3) Repeat as necessary

Seriously, get a static IP and set up your own mail domain and MTA.

--
Stuart D. Gathman <stuart@bmsi.com>

Re: small dought in gmail [ In reply to ]
Hi!

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 11:31:07AM -0400, Stuart D. Gathman wrote:
>On Wed, 23 Sep 2009, ganeshkumar ijjada wrote:

>> sir my name ganesh kumar i wanna know about in gmail how to send a
>> message to no.of person's at a time (above 100000)to my use my mail id
>> plz reply immediately

>[...]

>Seriously, get a static IP and set up your own mail domain and MTA.

Perhaps even more seriously: Don't spam. It's illegal in most
legislations, it's annoying, it'll repell most possible customers,
it'll attract bad karma, (think of any other possible bad outcomes).

Kind regards,

Hannah.

Re: small dought in gmail [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 2009-09-23 at 19:34 +0530, ganeshkumar ijjada wrote:
> sir my name ganesh kumar i wanna know about in gmail how to send a
> message to no.of person's at a time (above 100000)to my use my mail id
> plz reply immediately

This has nothing to do with SPF ..anyway
The question should have been "can I send" not "how to send". The
answer is you cannot.

Your mail eeks of some spam campaign.
Spamming is illegal , even though India doesnt have clear anti-spam laws
you still can get yourself blacklisted and servers wont accept your
mails. If you ask me get yourself a better productive job.

Thanks
Ram

PS:
whatever you do please post the domain name you are using.
I am going to block at my spam-filters. :-)

Re: small dought in gmail [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 24 Sep 2009, Hannah Schroeter wrote:

> >Seriously, get a static IP and set up your own mail domain and MTA.
>
> Perhaps even more seriously: Don't spam. It's illegal in most
> legislations, it's annoying, it'll repell most possible customers,
> it'll attract bad karma, (think of any other possible bad outcomes).

Spam from a real MTA (as opposed to an army of zombies) with a domain
that is registered for more that 7 days (as opposed to a throwaway domain)
is what I call "honest" spam. It is easy to automatically ignore.

--
Stuart D. Gathman <stuart@bmsi.com>