In a publication they advise using the module called Mail :: SpamAssassin :: Plugin :: WhitelistRcvdIP but I can not find it.

Any ideas.?

Regards,
Re: Whitelist rcvd IP [ In reply to ]
Emanuel Gonzalez skrev den 2019-06-12 17:48:

> I have the need to mark certain IP addresses as secure, only for
> receiving mail, but I can not find information about it.

its trusted_networks

> In a publication they advise using the module called Mail ::
> SpamAssassin :: Plugin :: WhitelistRcvdIP but I can not find it.

link to this dokumeention is where ?

> Any ideas.?

no
Re: Whitelist rcvd IP [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019, Emanuel Gonzalez wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have the need to mark certain IP addresses as secure, only for receiving mail, but I can not find information about it.
>
> In a publication they advise using the module called Mail :: SpamAssassin :: Plugin :: WhitelistRcvdIP but I can not find it.
>
> Any ideas.?

How is SA glued into your MTA? Are there options there to *completely
skip* SA scanning for given submitting IP addresses?

Maxim VI: If violence wasn?t your last resort, you failed to resort
to enough of it.
804 days since the first commercial re-flight of an orbital booster (SpaceX)
Re: Whitelist rcvd IP [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019, Benny Pedersen wrote:

> Emanuel Gonzalez skrev den 2019-06-12 17:48:
>
>> I have the need to mark certain IP addresses as secure, only for
>> receiving mail, but I can not find information about it.
>
> its trusted_networks

That is not whitelisting. That's whether or not a network is trusted to
not forge header information.

Re: Whitelist rcvd IP [ In reply to ]
I believe the "whitelist_from_rcvd" option, which is now in
SpamAssassin core, functions the same as the old
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::WhitelistRcvdIP module, though with a
slightly different syntax. If you really want to use it as a blanket
whitelist for a certain IP address or range, the first parameter can
be specified as *@*. Whether that's advisable, I'll leave to others
to comment.

Also, the old WhitelistRcvdIP plugin is about 12 years old, and I see
no development since then, so I'd be reluctant to use it.

--
Public key #7BBC68D9 at | Shane Williams
http://pgp.mit.edu/ | System Admin - UT CompSci