we are noticing a huge spam increase (x10) from the last 2 days... maybe any reactivated botnet???
is someone noticing it as well?
-----PedroD
Re: Huge spam increase [ In reply to ]
Sure, i agree Reindl, thanks......  i just was asking whether this sudden increase has been seen as well in other places...  too sudden!!
----PedroD

On Tuesday, January 22, 2019, 6:18:01 PM GMT+1, Reindl Harald <h.reindl@thelounge.net> wrote:

Am 22.01.19 um 18:12 schrieb Pedro David Marco:
> Out of curiosity...
>
> we are noticing a huge spam increase (x10) from the last 2 days... maybe
> any reactivated botnet???
>
> is someone noticing it as well?

surely but nothing makes it through a proper MTA with postscreen and RBL
weights and so not a SA topic on a proper setup

a content filter is only the last ressort
Re: Huge spam increase [ In reply to ]
Nope. We are celebrating the 5th month in a raw with zero spam in users folders.

Re: Huge spam increase [ In reply to ]
row

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile

Re: Huge spam increase [ In reply to ]
Well, I saw in my log analyzer there were about 10 times the connection
attempts than usually. That day only. They all bounced off from
postscreen, so there is nothing more to say about this.

Alex