On 2/23/2012 10:43 AM, zafer akyel wrote: > Hi,
> This is the whole HTML we are testing.
> Thank you.
SA is designed to work on email messages. That looks like a webpage,
not an email. If you send that to SA as-is, you will not get good
results. You would want to at least fake some headers so that it looks
like an email with an html body.
My SA scored it as spam because of the missing headers:
X-Spam-Status: Yes, score=5.5 required=5.0 tests=MISSING_DATE,MISSING_FROM,
NO_RELAYS,TVD_SPACE_RATIO autolearn=no version=3.3.2
* -0.0 NO_RELAYS Informational: message was not relayed via SMTP
* 1.2 MISSING_HEADERS Missing To: header
* 0.1 MISSING_MID Missing Message-Id: header
* 1.8 MISSING_SUBJECT Missing Subject: header
* 1.0 MISSING_FROM Missing From: header
* -0.0 NO_RECEIVED Informational: message has no Received headers
* 0.0 TVD_SPACE_RATIO TVD_SPACE_RATIO
* 1.4 MISSING_DATE Missing Date: header
* 0.0 NO_HEADERS_MESSAGE Message appears to be missing most RFC-822
Incidentally, I get the exact same score when I remove the doctype line.