mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Michael Monnerie, Ing. BSc

Tel: +43 660 / 415 6531
Re: ANNOUNCE: ZMI_GERMAN available via a new channel [ In reply to ]
On 02/15/2012 02:25 PM, Michael Monnerie wrote:
> Starting now, the ZMI_GERMAN ruleset is available via a new channel:
> # sa-update --channel sa.zmi.at --nogpg
>
> You need "--nogpg" for now as I have no info how to do a gpg setup with
> it's own key infrastructure to be useful on several servers.
>
> The direct download also changed it's location and is available via
> # http://sa.zmi.at/rulesets/70_zmi_german.cf
> from now on. I'll keep the old location for a while, but please change
> your scripts NOW.
>
> Feedback as always appreciated at spam-german@zmi.at

sa.zmi.at has no A record ;-)
Re: ANNOUNCE: ZMI_GERMAN available via a new channel [ In reply to ]
Am Mittwoch, 15. Februar 2012, 14:30:23 schrieb Axb:
> sa.zmi.at has no A record

Fixed now - thanks.

--
mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Michael Monnerie, Ing. BSc

Tel: +43 660 / 415 6531
Re: ANNOUNCE: ZMI_GERMAN available via a new channel [ In reply to ]
Am Mittwoch, 15. Februar 2012, 14:30:23 schrieb Axb:
> sa.zmi.at has no A record

Fixed now - thanks.

--
mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Michael Monnerie, Ing. BSc

Tel: +43 660 / 415 6531
Re: ANNOUNCE: ZMI GERMAN available via a new channel [ In reply to ]
Den 2012-02-15 14:25, Michael Monnerie skrev:

> Feedback as always appreciated at spam-german@zmi.at

domain not found from my ip, bogus acl needs updateing ?

temp added forwards in my own bind to at least can send you a email :-)
Re: ANNOUNCE: ZMI_GERMAN available via a new channel [ In reply to ]
Am Mittwoch, 15. Februar 2012, 14:25:46 schrieb Michael Monnerie:
> Starting now, the ZMI_GERMAN ruleset is available via a new channel:
> # sa-update --channel sa.zmi.at --nogpg
>
> You need "--nogpg" for now as I have no info how to do a gpg setup
> with it's own key infrastructure to be useful on several servers.
>
> The direct download also changed it's location and is available via
> # http://sa.zmi.at/rulesets/70_zmi_german.cf
> from now on. I'll keep the old location for a while, but please change
> your scripts NOW.

Everything should be fully working now. There even is a GPG signature.
The public key id is 40F74481, e-mail spam-german@zmi.at, I've uploaded
the sig to keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net
You can also get the key from https://sa.zmi.at/rulesets/sa.zmi.at.asc

Then import the key to sa-update:
# sa-update --import sa.zmi.at.asc

From now on you can get channel updates via
# sa-update --gpgkey 40F74481 --channel sa.zmi.at

the old method is via direct download from
http://sa.zmi.at/rulesets/70_zmi_german.cf

Please do not use it anymore. It's still available, but will vanish
sometime soon, so please please please: convert to update via channel

Feedback as always appreciated at spam-german@zmi.at

PS: I'm searching for partners to mirror our channel, contact me at
spam-german@zmi.at if you are able to provide a stable mirror.

--
mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Michael Monnerie, Ing. BSc

Tel: +43 660 / 415 6531
Re: ANNOUNCE: ZMI_GERMAN available via a new channel [ In reply to ]
Am Mittwoch, 15. Februar 2012, 14:25:46 schrieb Michael Monnerie:
> Starting now, the ZMI_GERMAN ruleset is available via a new channel:
> # sa-update --channel sa.zmi.at --nogpg

Latest info:
- Key is now also available from
https://sa.zmi.at/sa-update-german/GPG.KEY
to be more conform to what other channels provide.

- The DNS record for spamassassin 3.4 was missing, that's fixed now.

- Large in-file documentation update in the ruleset

- actual release is 311

Thanks to all who helped fixing things.

--
mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Michael Monnerie, Ing. BSc

Tel: +43 660 / 415 6531
Re: ANNOUNCE: ZMI_GERMAN available via a new channel [ In reply to ]
Latest info:

- 2 Mirrors up and running. Please report if you find issues.
- actual release is 312
- short explanation page on http://sa.zmi.at/

--
mit freundlichen Grüssen,