Mailing List Archive

radical mormons
Those of you who have been following mormonism on the web
for many years will probably recognize The Radical Mormon
publication. This was likely the first attempt to make
a web portal for latter-day saint people, and this pioneering
effort helped to inspire many other sites to do likewise.
Radical set itself apart as a place where devout and sincere
LDS and mormons could intelligently discuss controversial
doctrines in a positive light, at a time when the anti-mormon
forces were very powerful on the web. The publication has been
active off and on ever since that time. If you are not
familiar with it, you might want to have a look at it. This
site broke new ground at the time that it was started in 1999.

http://proclus.tripod.com/radical/

For those who are already familiar with The Radical Mormon,
you might be interested to know that the editors and
contributors have recently started work on some historical
information regarding the publication, which provides many
links to related websites. You can have an advance look,
and see as it evolves.

http://proclus.tripod.com/radical/editor.html

Some of you may even like to contribute something; help us
fix broken links, contribute a news item, editorial, or
personal story. If you were a part of the activity that
spawned The Radical Mormon, you might like to submit your
link for inclusion on our contributors page.

Regards,
proclus
http://www.gnu-darwin.org/

Commercial support: sales@bestpractical.com

2010 RT Training Sessions!
San Francisco, CA, USA - Feb 22 & 23
Dublin, Ireland - Mar 15 & 16
Boston, MA, USA - April 5 & 6
Washington DC, USA - Oct 25 & 26

Re: radical mormons [ In reply to ]
Why is this rubbish allowed on here?

Re: radical... [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Mar 01, 2010 at 06:58:09AM +0000, Kobus Bensch - Networker wrote:
> Why is this rubbish allowed on here?

It's off-topic. We don't pre-screen mail to the list by folks who have
subscribed. It would be rather too much to deal with.

The poster in question has been unsubscribed

Re: radical... [ In reply to ]
> On Mon, Mar 01, 2010 at 06:58:09AM +0000, Kobus Bensch - Networker wrote:
> > Why is this rubbish allowed on here?
> It's off-topic.

Well, if I had 55 wives I'd definitely need RT for the "Honey Do" list! :)

John
PS, yes, I know the mainstream church doesn't do the plural thing any more.