Robert Wysocki
administrator systemów linuksowych
CONTIUM S.A., http://www.contium.pl
Re: SLA and holidays [ In reply to ]
On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 3:06 PM, Robert Wysocki
<robert.wysocki@contium.pl> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I would like to combine SLA extension with Date::Holidays module.
> Any ideas, how to do that besides patching?

Actually newer versions of Business::Hours module that is used by SLA
extension has a way to setup holidays. It's a little bit limited as
you can not do short business days next to holidays or move working
days to weekends.

> Regards,
> --
> Robert Wysocki
> administrator systemów linuksowych
> CONTIUM S.A., http://www.contium.pl

--
Best regards, Ruslan.
Re: SLA and holidays [ In reply to ]
Dnia 2012-05-18, piÄ… o godzinie 15:52 +0400, Ruslan Zakirov pisze:
> On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 3:06 PM, Robert Wysocki
> <robert.wysocki@contium.pl> wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I would like to combine SLA extension with Date::Holidays module.
> > Any ideas, how to do that besides patching?
>
> Actually newer versions of Business::Hours module that is used by SLA
> extension has a way to setup holidays. It's a little bit limited as
> you can not do short business days next to holidays or move working
> days to weekends.

Thanks, I'll look into it.

Best regards,