Multiples users with shared email address
Hi
I am in a situation where multiple users share a common email address.
But when I try to create the users through the web interface, it gives
me a message "User could not be created: Email address in use"
Is there any way we can have a common email address for multiple users in RT?

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Re: Multiples users with shared email address [ In reply to ]
If your email carrier supports it, you could try using the
account+name@whatever format where the email address is account@whatever...
just modify by adding +name. If your email carrier is implemented correctly
this will work.

Regards,

Stephen J Alexander
MPBX, LLC
http://mpbx.com
832-713-6729

Re: Multiples users with shared email address [ In reply to ]
Hi,

That email is already in use. Search mailing list archives, it's
answered several times.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.