CASESENSITIVE => 1
);
}

I tried adding it with $ticket->_CreateNote, but then I end up with two
"The RT System itself - Ticket created" records.

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/paultomblin
http://careers.stackoverflow.com/ptomblin
Re: Creating a ticket with RT::Ticket->Create [ In reply to ]
Create takes content as MIME::Entity object. Steal examples from Comment
and/or MakeMimeEntity functions.

Ruslan from phone.

Re: Creating a ticket with RT::Ticket->Create [ In reply to ]
Thanks. Found the code in RT/Interface/Web and adapted it like so:

# Get the Master Ticket's creation text
my $attachments = RT::Attachments->new(RT->SystemUser);
$attachments->LimitByTicket($ticket->id);
$attachments->Limit( ALIAS => $attachments->TransactionAlias,
FIELD => 'Type',
OPERATOR => '=',
VALUE => 'Create',
ENTRYAGGREGATOR => 'OR',
CASESENSITIVE => 1
);

my $mimeObj;

while (my $att = $attachments->Next) {
$mimeObj = MIME::Entity->build(
Type => 'multipart/mixed',
'Message-Id' => RT::Interface::Email::GenMessageId,
Subject => $att->Subject
);
$mimeObj->attach(
Type => $att->ContentType,