are evaulated in Prepare, even scrip ordering doesn't make this possible.

Thanks.

-Todd
Re: Question about rt-extension-extractcustomfieldvalues design [ In reply to ]
On Sun 24.Oct'10 at 11:57:10 -0400, Todd Chapman wrote:
> Is there some reason extractcustomfieldvalues does it's work in Commit instead
> of Prepare?

...because that's when you're supposed to actually do the work. What
you're looking for is a sensible request and is something we intend to
address when we get Scrips' replacement out the door.

Re: Question about rt-extension-extractcustomfieldvalues design [ In reply to ]
On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 11:45 PM, Jesse Vincent <jesse@bestpractical.com>wrote:

> On Sun 24.Oct'10 at 11:57:10 -0400, Todd Chapman wrote:
> > Is there some reason extractcustomfieldvalues does it's work in Commit
> instead
> > of Prepare?
>
> ...because that's when you're supposed to actually do the work. What
> you're looking for is a sensible request and is something we intend to
> address when we get Scrips' replacement out the door.

Interesting that the work of evaluating the template is done in Prepare.

What is the status of the scrips replacement? It a preview available on the
github repo?

Also, will scrips for objects other that tickets be supported?

Re: Question about rt-extension-extractcustomfieldvalues design [ In reply to ]
What populates RequestingUnit? You are probably not using
ExtractCustomFieldValues for that.

Re: Question about rt-extension-extractcustomfieldvalues design [ In reply to ]
Hi,

One way to go is staging notifications at batch stage.

Regards, Ruslan. From phone.