for 2 weeks then I want the status to change automatically to resolved.
I think this might be possible using cron, but Im not sure where to start.
Thanks
Re: Auto Resolved [ In reply to ]
You probably need to use the REST api to query and then update tickets with your custom status in a perl script. Call this script from cron.daily to keep it rolling.

Sent from my iPhone

--------
Re: Auto Resolved [ In reply to ]
On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 08:12:10PM +0000, Andy Jewell wrote:
> You probably need to use the REST api to query and then update tickets with your custom status in a perl script. Call this script from cron.daily to keep it rolling.

You certainly can do this from REST, but it's probably simpler to do
with rt-crontool.

This was answered recently on rt-users with a pointer to appropriate
actions to use.

-kevin