If no, how can I use the right callback?

-Chris
--------
Re: callback names [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 10:17:36AM +0200, Christian Loos wrote:
> must be callback names unique per file?

It would be nice, but they actually both are executed.

> If yes, then there is a bug in
> share/html/Ticket/Elements/ShowTransaction as there are two
> 'ModifyDisplay' callbacks.
> If no, how can I use the right callback?

Yes, this is a known bug, unfortunately discovered after 4.0 was
released and we can't go changing names in stable series. It should
get fixed for 4.2.

You can determine which callback has been invoked by examining %ARGS.
One is passed titlebar_cmd and one is passed text.

-kevin