Mailing List Archive

Rsyslog and OmKafka configuration
Hello,

I’m usingRsyslog 8.24.0 with OmKafka module. I configured omkafka to listen for UDPmessages at port 514, and added the omkafka action as below:

action(type="omkafka"

          name="log1_kafka"

          broker="IP:PORT"

          confparam=["client.id=MYCLIENTID"]

          topic="MYTOPIC"

          errorfile="/var/log/omkafka/log1_kafka_failures.log"

)

in order tosend logs to my Kafka broker. Now, I would like to listen at, let’s say, port614, and send logs to a different kafka broker and topic. How can I achievethis feature?

Thank You

Alessandro