Mailing List Archive

rsyslog not parsing log format for checkpoint device
Hi,

Can anyone please help me to configure rsyslog hosted on redhat7 , for Network and Firewall devices logs not parsing in correct format for checkpoint and HP A series switches .

Best Regards,
Suhail Siddiqui

________________________________
Please note. The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual named above and others who have been specially authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. The attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving our E-mail system. UPM-Kymmene Corporation shall not be liable for any consequences of any virus being passed on.
Re: rsyslog not parsing log format for checkpoint device [ In reply to ]
Adiscon offers Professional Services contracts, but everyone else here are users
like you. In general, we are very willing to help teach you, but are less
willing to spend our free time to just do your configuration.

Please explain your problem a bit more clearly.

At minimum:
What is your config
what is the result you are getting
what is the result you want to get

it would probably help if you explained what you have tried a bit as well.

David Lang