Mailing List Archive

Mailing list issues
Hi all,

some of you may have noticed that the mailing list had delivery
problems during the past ~2 weeks. I admit I didn't notice myself, but
got an alert by a user yesterday (thanks!).

We have looked into the issue and fixed it. Note that some messages
may have been lost. Many subscribers probably have received quite a
lot of messages yesterday - some of them are much older than it looks.

The system is now back to normal operation. Sorry for the hassle.

Rainer