in this respect. I upgraded in order to better handle various mail packages.

Best regards

Marc Bleuwart :-)

Spe Sap System Services <http://sud.spe.be/sap/SapSys/>
Tel +32 (4) 3304616
Fax +32 (4) 3374499
E-Mail: mailto:mbl@spe.be <mailto:mbl@spe.be>
Web: http://www.spe.be <http://www.spe.be>
Re: Version 1.2.16.21 on HP-UX strip newline char on text file attach ement [ In reply to ]
> I see that in the extracted attachement thar ripmime has stripped the \n
> (newline) character in every line of the text file, the result being a
> file with only one (very long) line.
>
> Is this is a bug, or is there a way to avoid that "feature".

Hi there Marc,

I just realised this email has been sitting in the inbox for a little too long, appologies for that.

Can you give me a sample mailpack which exhibits this problem?

Can you supply the output files as well?

Regards.

--
Paul L Daniels http://www.pldaniels.com
Linux/Unix systems Internet Development