Anybody ever have any success with Checkpoint? Thkx

of public business,is subject to the Wyoming Public Records
Act, and may be disclosed to third parties.
Re: Checkpoint [ In reply to ]
> Anybody ever have any success with Checkpoint? Thkx

Check Point stores its config not in a text based format. So rancid will not be
able to backup.

You have to use Check Points own backup tools.

Greetings,

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
Guardinistr. 63

Tel: (0163) 172 50 98
Fax: (089) 620 304 13
Re: Checkpoint [ In reply to ]
I've never actually used a checkpoint - Thanks for the information