Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 20:52:45 +0000
From: Mail Delivery System <Mailer-Daemon@mho-02-ewr.mailhop.org>
To: quagga@lakedaemon.net
Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

quagga-users-request@lists.quagga.net
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<quagga-users-request@lists.quagga.net>:
host stoner.jakma.org [81.168.24.42]: 550 5.1.1 <quagga-users-request@lists.quagga.net>... User unknown

<snip>
Re: Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender [ In reply to ]
On 13/03/2012 20:57, Jason wrote:
> It appears the 'quagga-users-request' user is unknown on the server.
> Any help unsubscribing?

Yes. Click on the link at the bottom of every mail to the quagga mailing list:

Scroll to the bottom and follow the instructions.

Nick
Re: Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 13 Mar 2012, Jason wrote:

> It appears the 'quagga-users-request' user is unknown on the server.
> Any help unsubscribing?

You should use the web interface.

The email interfaces are a massive spam magnet for poor list admins. I'll
see about how to remove references to the email interface again.

regards,
--
Paul Jakma paul@jakma.org @pjakma Key ID: 64A2FF6A
Fortune:
Re: Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 09:32:46PM +0000, Nick Hilliard wrote:
> On 13/03/2012 20:57, Jason wrote:
> > It appears the 'quagga-users-request' user is unknown on the server.
> > Any help unsubscribing?
>
> Yes. Click on the link at the bottom of every mail to the quagga mailing list:

> Scroll to the bottom and follow the instructions.

I guess I should have left more context. I did use the web interface.
The delivery failed on the reply to the confirmation email it sent me..

thx,

Jason.