Mailing List Archive

SOLUTION: Cannot connect to POP server ( connect error 10060 )
I just wanted to post the solution to what I was asking if others run into the same situation. I was not able to 'telnet localhost 110' after a brand new install of Qmail. I did as noted below:

I slowly increased the softlimit on the qmail-pop3d/run file and now I am able to connect with 'telnet localhost 110' after reaching 7000000.

I was still unable to connect via Outlook Express so I checked the cisco router config and it was missing the pop3 line for NAT. I added it in and now all is good!

Have a great day!

Ethan

http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID27925::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:032010_1