What should I do in order to install Webkit for Official Python (not
MacPorts Python) ?
from tokyo Japan.
Re: How to import Webkit and object in Official Python (not MacPorts python) without X11. [ In reply to ]
On 26 May 2012, at 14:31, Mr.T Beppu wrote:

> I think that I will make a browser in Official Python (not MacPorts Python).
> What should I do in order to install Webkit for Official Python (not MacPorts Python) ?
> from tokyo Japan.

The PyWebKit binding are not maintained and have problems. You will find
yourself getting very frustrated trying to get anything but the trivia working.

We ended up writing C++ code to use WebKit on Linux rather then our
preferred Python.

Barry
Re: How to import Webkit and object in Official Python (not MacPorts python) without X11. [ In reply to ]
On Sat, May 26, 2012 at 9:31 AM, Mr.T Beppu <anfojp@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think that I will make a browser in Official Python (not MacPorts
> Python).
> What should I do in order to install Webkit for Official Python (not
> MacPorts Python) ?
> from tokyo Japan.

You don't just "install WebKit". You need a GUI framework. My
suggestion would be to install PySide, which is a QT wrapper that
includes a Webkit component. The other option is to use PyObjC to
build a Cocoa GUI but then you're restricted to Mac OS X only.
Re: How to import Webkit and object in Official Python (not MacPorts python) without X11. [ In reply to ]
Here is my SS: 259 71 2451

Re: How to import Webkit and object in Official Python (not MacPorts python) without X11. [ In reply to ]
Here is my SS: 259 71 2451

Re: How to import Webkit and object in Official Python (not MacPorts python) without X11. [ In reply to ]
Here is my SS: 259 71 2451