Mailing List Archive

Re: [Python-checkins] devguide: Record Richard Oudkerk.
> +- Richard Oudkerk was given push privileges on Apr 29 2012 by Antoine Pitrou
> + on recommendation by Charles-Fran├žois Natali and Jesse Noller, for various
> + contributions to multiprocessing (and original authorship of
> + multiprocessing's predecessor, the processing package).

Could one of you (Antoine, Charles-Francois, or Jesse) ask Richard to
subscribe to python-committers? Or if you're reading this, Richard,
could you subscribe? It's at
http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-committers

I think there may have been some other recent committers for whom I
didn't see subscribe requests, but I don't track it all that closely.

Eric.