there, please create a new thread for your topic.

Feel free to contact me directly if I've left anything out or
misprinted anything.
Re: 2012 Language Summit Report [ In reply to ]
On 3/14/2012 10:12 AM, Brian Curtin wrote:
> As with last year, I've put together a summary of the Python Language
> Summit which took place last week at PyCon 2012. This was compiled
> from my notes as well as those of Eric Snow and Senthil Kumaran, and I
> think we got decent coverage of what was said throughout the day.
>
> http://blog.python.org/2012/03/2012-language-summit-report.html

Nicely done. Thank you.

--
Terry Jan Reedy

Re: 2012 Language Summit Report [ In reply to ]
On 14.03.2012 15:12, Brian Curtin wrote:
> As with last year, I've put together a summary of the Python Language
> Summit which took place last week at PyCon 2012. This was compiled
> from my notes as well as those of Eric Snow and Senthil Kumaran, and I
> think we got decent coverage of what was said throughout the day.
>
> http://blog.python.org/2012/03/2012-language-summit-report.html
>
> If you have questions or comments about discussions which occurred
> there, please create a new thread for your topic.
>
> Feel free to contact me directly if I've left anything out or
> misprinted anything.

Thanks for the comprehensive report (I'm still reading). May I request
for the future that you also paste a copy in the email to the group, for
purposes of archiving and ease of discussing? (Just like we also post
PEPs to python-dev for discussion even when they are already online.)

cheers,
Georg

Re: 2012 Language Summit Report [ In reply to ]
On 3/14/2012 8:57 AM, Terry Reedy wrote:
> On 3/14/2012 10:12 AM, Brian Curtin wrote:
>> As with last year, I've put together a summary of the Python Language
>> Summit which took place last week at PyCon 2012. This was compiled
>> from my notes as well as those of Eric Snow and Senthil Kumaran, and I
>> think we got decent coverage of what was said throughout the day.
>>
>> http://blog.python.org/2012/03/2012-language-summit-report.html
>
> Nicely done. Thank you.

Thanks. Almost feels like I was there!
Re: 2012 Language Summit Report [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 13:52, Georg Brandl <g.brandl@gmx.net> wrote:
> Thanks for the comprehensive report (I'm still reading).  May I request
> for the future that you also paste a copy in the email to the group, for
> purposes of archiving and ease of discussing?  (Just like we also post
> PEPs to python-dev for discussion even when they are already online.)

Certainly -- good idea. I have a few updates and corrections to make
this evening, then I'll get a copy of it posted.