Mailing List Archive

Pogo 0.6
I am proud to announce the release of Pogo, probably the simplest and
fastest audio player for Linux.

The tarball and an Ubuntu PPA are available at
http://launchpad.net/pogo

What is Pogo?
--------------------
Pogo plays your music. Nothing else. It is both fast and easy-to-use.
The clear interface uses the screen real-estate very efficiently. Other
features include: Fast search on the harddrive and in the playlist,
smart album grouping, cover display, desktop notifications and no music
library.
Pogo is a fork of Decibel Audio Player and supports most common audio
formats. It is written in Python and uses GTK+ and gstreamer.

What's new in

0.6 "I will be a bridge for you" (2012-03-26)
* Show search results immediately after they're found for each music
directory
* Search in playlist as well and highlight results
* Add Zeitgeist module that logs played albums
* Select last played track at restart (lp:684383)
* Append tracks to playlist asynchronously (lp:662308)
* Update translations

Cheers,
Jendrik