fails to test with a modern Test::Harness. The enclosed patch fixes that.

Torsten Förtsch

Like fantasy? http://kabatinte.net
Re: Does anybody know how to reach Tassilo von Parseval [ In reply to ]
2010/8/13 Torsten Förtsch <torsten.foertsch@gmx.net>:

> does anybody know how to reach Tassilo von Parseval? His module Event::Lib
> fails to test with a modern Test::Harness. The enclosed patch fixes that.

You should
1. Put patch into this ticket:
2. Write to tassilo.von.parseval AT rwth-aachen.de

--
Alexandr Ciornii, http://chorny.net
Re: Does anybody know how to reach Tassilo von Parseval [ In reply to ]
On Friday, August 13, 2010 21:52:59 Alexandr Ciornii wrote:
> 2010/8/13 Torsten Förtsch <torsten.foertsch@gmx.net>:
> > does anybody know how to reach Tassilo von Parseval? His module
> > Event::Lib fails to test with a modern Test::Harness. The enclosed patch
> > fixes that.
>
> You should
> 1. Put patch into this ticket:
> https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=35355

done

> 2. Write to tassilo.von.parseval AT rwth-aachen.de

that was my first try. Some years ago Tassilo could be reached that way. But
now:

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

Recipient address: @msg-store-b.ms.rz.rwth-aachen.de.lmtp:tp517810%rwth-
aachen.de@lmtpcs-daemon
Original address: tassilo.von.parseval@rwth-aachen.de
Reason: LMTP transmission failure has occurred
Diagnostic code: lmtp;550 5.2.2 Delivery failed: Over quota
Remote system: dns;msg-store-b.ms.rz.rwth-aachen.de (TCP|134.130.7.72|44843|
134.130.7.99|225)

Hence, I tried this way.

Re: Does anybody know how to reach Tassilo von Parseval [ In reply to ]
Hi Torsten,

Torsten Förtsch wrote:
> does anybody know how to reach Tassilo von Parseval? His module Event::Lib
> fails to test with a modern Test::Harness. The enclosed patch fixes that.

Maybe try contacting him via LinkedIn? If you succeed, send him my
regards, please.

Cheers,
Steffen