https://blueprints.launchpad.net/~nova-operations

What's more, there are a ton of blueprints that need to be created
from some of the DevOps sessions as the Summit.

If you'd like to volunteer, email me and we'll coordinate with the
blueprint owner.

Remember that each blueprint will have several (and potentially
*many*) tasks/bugs/etc associated with it, so there's lots for
everyone to do :-)

Re: Anyone want first dibs? ;-) [ In reply to ]
On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 4:38 PM, Duncan McGreggor <duncan@dreamhost.com> wrote:
> There are a handful of Dev/Ops blueprints here that don't yet have
> folks assigned to them:
>  https://blueprints.launchpad.net/~nova-operations

Also, if there is something that you *do* want to work on that is
*not* in this list, let's make a blueprint for it!

Once you've identified a blueprint you want to work on, let's do some
rough estimates and target to a folsom milestone.

For your reference, the release schedule is here:
http://wiki.openstack.org/FolsomReleaseSchedule