additions or removals from this template, feel free to make the edits here:

http://wiki.openstack.org/GSoC2012/ApplicationTemplate

Russell Bryant
Re: GSoC 2012 Organization Application [ In reply to ]
On 03/09/2012 11:55 AM, Russell Bryant wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Anne and I just completed the organization application. The list of
> accepted organizations will be announced on March 16.

OpenStack was not selected to participate in GSoC 2012. Thanks to those
that volunteered. Maybe next year. :-)

--
Russell Bryant
Re: GSoC 2012 Organization Application [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 6:03 PM, Russell Bryant <rbryant@redhat.com> wrote:
> On 03/09/2012 11:55 AM, Russell Bryant wrote:
>> Greetings,
>>
>> Anne and I just completed the organization application.  The list of
>> accepted organizations will be announced on March 16.
>
> OpenStack was not selected to participate in GSoC 2012.  Thanks to those
> that volunteered.  Maybe next year.  :-)

There are at least a couple OpenStack-related projects proposed:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Summer_coding_ideas_for_2012#Bringing_the_Fedora_Desktop_to_the_Cloud

http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2012/Projects#Package_an_OpenStack_use_case

It's probably also worthwhile to take a look at the accepted orgs
lists (especially Linux distros, and any others that mention cloud,
virtualization, etc.), since the accepted orgs can still have new
ideas added and co-mentors can be proposed as well.

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/accepted_orgs/google/gsoc2012

--
Todd Deshane
http://www.linkedin.com/in/deshantm