instead of the client library.

Thanks heaps,
Mikal

Re: Examples of authentication using the glance REST API? [ In reply to ]
I think glance uses keystone for authentication (default setup)

See https://lists.launchpad.net/openstack/msg12661.html and http://docs.openstack.org/api/openstack-compute/programmer/content/using-python-to-obtain-the-authentication-token.html for "how to get auth token"

Once you use authenticate against keystone, you can get the auth-token and set it as X-Auth-Token http header

-Mandar