support Quantum UI in the current release? If so, please share the
configuration steps. If not, When can I expect the Quantum UI integration
with Horizon ?

Can you please give me the list of features for the next release of Essex
and the timelines.?

--
Thanks & Regards
Neelakantam Gaddam
Re: Quantum integration with Horizon [ In reply to ]
On 06/07/2012 11:39 AM, Neelakantam Gaddam wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Currently, I don't see any Quantum UI in Horizon in Essex. Does the
> Horizon support Quantum UI in the current release? If so, please share
> the configuration steps. If not, When can I expect the Quantum UI
> integration with Horizon ?
This is not supported for Essex. There is a blueprint for Folsom-2 for
horizon support
(https://blueprints.launchpad.net/quantum/+spec/quantum-horizon).

> Can you please give me the list of features for the next release of
> Essex and the timelines.?
Please look at https://launchpad.net/quantum/folsom for the release
dates of Folsom (this is the version after Essex). We are currently
porting back bug fixes from Folsom-1 to the stable Essex version. This
may take some time.
Thanks
Gary

Re: Quantum integration with Horizon [ In reply to ]
The blueprint for adding Quantum support (via a "Networks" panel) back into the dashboard is still a high priority for both the Horizon and Quantum teams. There was a patch started by one of the Quantum team members, but after a code review that identified many fixes it ended up expiring and doesn't seem to have been touched since.

As a secondary concern, the Quantum/Melange merge significantly complicates the featureset that needs to be supported, so there are a number of factors in play around service capability detection, API design, etc. that still have to be settled before support can be restored.

All contributions on this front are welcome.

- Gabriel

Re: Quantum integration with Horizon [ In reply to ]
Hey

I held the Essex L2 support commit off in favor of the new V2 API with L3
features.

We'll have some sort of quantum support in Horizon by Folsom-2. Here's the
blueprint:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/horizon/+spec/readd-quantum-support

If you want to try the L2 support panels out, you can grab my private branch
from here (not officially supported):
https://github.com/asomya/horizon.git (branch quantum-integration)

Thanks
Arvind

Re: Quantum integration with Horizon [ In reply to ]
Hi All,

Thanks for your support.

Thanks
Neelakantam