Mailing List Archive

API extensions
Hello guys,

i'm trying out some api calls using cURL. I noticed that there were several
functions added which require api extensions. I'd really like to use those,
but sadly the required extensions are not preinstalled and neither do I know
how to install them.

A GET to the root of the api gave the following output:

root@nova-controller:~# curl -H "X-Auth-Token:
be66c633-9a8d-47eb-a095-9b653375b138" http://192.168.7.211:8774/ | python -m
json.tool

% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time
Current

Dload Upload Total Spent Left
Speed

101 303 101 303 0 0 89327 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--
147k

{

"versions": [

{

"id": "v1.1",

"links": [

{

"href": "http://192.168.7.211:8774/v1.1/",

"rel": "self"

}

],

"status": "CURRENT",

"updated": "2011-01-21T11:33:21Z"

},

{

"id": "v1.0",

"links": [

{

"href": "http://192.168.7.211:8774/v1.0/",

"rel": "self"

}

],

"status": "DEPRECATED",

"updated": "2011-01-21T11:33:21Z"

}

]

}

Is there some kind of documentation on how to add the api extensions to your
system or can someone tell me how to achieve this?

Best wishes,

Nicolas