#include <openssl/bn.h>
#include <openssl/rsa.h>

void rsa_public_encrypt(BIGNUM *, BIGNUM *, RSA *);
int rsa_private_decrypt(BIGNUM *, BIGNUM *, RSA *);
void rsa_generate_additional_parameters(RSA *);

#endif /* RSA_H */

Question:
Where is the file openssl/rsa.h? So where is the struct RSA defined??
Re: where is the struct RSA defined?? [ In reply to ]
On 05/16/12 14:30, ö­ö­ wrote:
> In the source code of openssh(my source code is 6.0 for Openbsd£©£º
> The content below is Rsa.h
>
> #ifndef RSA_H
> #define RSA_H
>
> #include<openssl/bn.h>
> #include<openssl/rsa.h>
>
> void rsa_public_encrypt(BIGNUM *, BIGNUM *, RSA *);
> int rsa_private_decrypt(BIGNUM *, BIGNUM *, RSA *);
> void rsa_generate_additional_parameters(RSA *);
>
> #endif /* RSA_H */
>
> Question:
> Where is the file openssl/rsa.h? So where is the struct RSA defined??

Well, as the filepath suggests, in OpenSSL:
http://cvs.openssl.org/fileview?f=openssl/crypto/rsa/rsa.h&v=1.91

(look for "struct rsa_st")

Tomas

Re: where is the struct RSA defined?? [ In reply to ]
Hi,

try into the directory /usr/include/openssl.

The RSA structure should be declared into the file
/usr/include/openssl/ossl_typ.h
included by the file rsa.h.

BRs
\\nm