Mailing List Archive

Server moved
Hi,

The server move was completed over the weekend. Please let me know if
anything is broken.

-d
_______________________________________________
openssh-unix-dev mailing list
openssh-unix-dev@mindrot.org
https://lists.mindrot.org/mailman/listinfo/openssh-unix-dev
Re: Server moved [ In reply to ]
On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 17:23:58 -0600, Damien Miller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The server move was completed over the weekend. Please let me know if
> anything is broken.
>
> -d
> _______________________________________________
> openssh-unix-dev mailing list
> openssh-unix-dev@mindrot.org
> https://lists.mindrot.org/mailman/listinfo/openssh-unix-dev

Hi Damien,

Anonymous cvs access seems to have broken during the move; even after
updating my known_hosts file.

% cd ~/src/openssh/openssh
% cvs up
Permission denied (publickey).
cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)
%

--
Iain Morgan
_______________________________________________
openssh-unix-dev mailing list
openssh-unix-dev@mindrot.org
https://lists.mindrot.org/mailman/listinfo/openssh-unix-dev
Re: Server moved [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 28 Nov 2011, Iain Morgan wrote:

> Hi Damien,
>
> Anonymous cvs access seems to have broken during the move; even after
> updating my known_hosts file.
>
> % cd ~/src/openssh/openssh
> % cvs up
> Permission denied (publickey).
> cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
> any)

Thanks for letting me know - I'd forgot to update the ListenAddress
in sshd_config for anoncvs :(

-d
_______________________________________________
openssh-unix-dev mailing list
openssh-unix-dev@mindrot.org
https://lists.mindrot.org/mailman/listinfo/openssh-unix-dev
Re: Server moved [ In reply to ]
On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 17:23:58 -0600, Damien Miller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The server move was completed over the weekend. Please let me know if
> anything is broken.
>
> -d

Hi Damien,

I just noticed that the last snapshot at
http://www.mindrot.org/openssh_snap is from the 21st. I suspect that
this broke with the server move.

--
Iain Morgan
_______________________________________________
openssh-unix-dev mailing list
openssh-unix-dev@mindrot.org
https://lists.mindrot.org/mailman/listinfo/openssh-unix-dev
Re: Server moved [ In reply to ]
oops, missing crontab - fixed

On Mon, 5 Dec 2011, Iain Morgan wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 17:23:58 -0600, Damien Miller wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > The server move was completed over the weekend. Please let me know if
> > anything is broken.
> >
> > -d
>
> Hi Damien,
>
> I just noticed that the last snapshot at
> http://www.mindrot.org/openssh_snap is from the 21st. I suspect that
> this broke with the server move.
>
> --
> Iain Morgan
>
_______________________________________________
openssh-unix-dev mailing list
openssh-unix-dev@mindrot.org
https://lists.mindrot.org/mailman/listinfo/openssh-unix-dev
Re: Server moved [ In reply to ]
Hi again,

It's still not working, so there must be more to it than the missing
crontab.

--
Iain

On Wed, Dec 07, 2011 at 03:48:38 -0600, Damien Miller wrote:
> oops, missing crontab - fixed
>
> On Mon, 5 Dec 2011, Iain Morgan wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 17:23:58 -0600, Damien Miller wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > The server move was completed over the weekend. Please let me know if
> > > anything is broken.
> > >
> > > -d
> >
> > Hi Damien,
> >
> > I just noticed that the last snapshot at
> > http://www.mindrot.org/openssh_snap is from the 21st. I suspect that
> > this broke with the server move.
> >
> > --
> > Iain Morgan
> >

--
Iain Morgan
_______________________________________________
openssh-unix-dev mailing list
openssh-unix-dev@mindrot.org
https://lists.mindrot.org/mailman/listinfo/openssh-unix-dev
Re: Server moved [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 9 Dec 2011, Iain Morgan wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> It's still not working, so there must be more to it than the missing
> crontab.

oops, fixed for real now.
_______________________________________________
openssh-unix-dev mailing list
openssh-unix-dev@mindrot.org
https://lists.mindrot.org/mailman/listinfo/openssh-unix-dev