Mailing List Archive

Network Load Graphs
Hello all,

I'm having problems with network load graphs.

When the rrd graphs are generated by the caption characters are replaced by squares.
I've seen a topic related to this problem (opened by colleague Chris), which was installed GraphViz to solve the problem.
I already have GraphViz installed, and also all dependencies rrdtool (cairo, pango, Pixman, fontconfig, freetype), but still the problem persists.
Have checked with ldd is missing some library for ntop and rrdtool binaries, but is not.
I think that is a problem library version.
You know me say something about it?

Thank you!

Att.
ANTÔNIO MARCOS RODRIGUES FRANCO