Mailing List Archive

How to get remote IP on ntop
Hi.

I couldn't find anybody asking similar question...

The "Hosts" page is showing very useful information about traffic usage for
different hosts that connected to the server.

Since yy server is behind a load balancer, the httpd traffic ntop collected
are all
from this load balancer IP. Is there a configuration or plugin to have ntop
logging
the real remote IP instead of the load balancer's IP?
I know in web servers, I can use 'X-Forwarded-For' to get remote IP in web
server log.
Is there such config in ntop as well to get the remote IP?

Thank you very much for your help in advance!