2) With a large load (average of 20,000+ hosts), ntop 4.x repeatedly dies with a "segfault" when session tracking is enabled. Running with "-z" eliminates the problem. Is there a recommended fix for this issue?
Thanks in advance,
Alex
Re: ntop 4.X missing db files and segfault problems [ In reply to ]
Afaik, the db files you speak of are no longer used. Also, afaik there is no fix for session tracking yet. You may get better results by tweaking different things in globals-defines.h, but it will likely not fix your segfaults completely. I'm not sure where Luca and team are on session tracking, but I really miss this feature at times!