switch (running with vlan), is PF_RING able to handle this traffic?

Thanks,
Ken

Re: STP protocol [ In reply to ]
Ken
what do you mean with "able to handle"? what do you have to do?

Regards
Alfredo

Re: STP protocol [ In reply to ]
Why would you "need to handle" it with pfring? STP is used in Layer2
networking and is configurable on the switch per port if we are talking
about STP and note some of the clan variations or proprietary versions.

I am not an expert on pfring, but we used it extensively in our project
and pfring for sure has nothing to do with handling Spanning tree.

Best regards,

Josip