Luca,

I noticed you changed my u_int back to int in prefs.c. I had to change this because I could not get the max sessions, max hash above 65535. Did you find somewhere else that fixes this issue?

--Brian
Re: Last svn patch. [ In reply to ]
Brian
I did that change because the compiler (it was right) was complaining. Is this causing side effects? If so let's address them: I didn't want to break your code at all

Luca

Re: Last svn patch. [ In reply to ]
I understand, guess sometimes the compiles go by so fast on my machine I miss stuff. I will keep an eye on it, I just re-built it and on the config status screen it shows the correct values for -x and -X. I have it running on the high traffic network now, its only seen a max of 52495 active sessions. Will let you know if it tops out and cannot get passed 65535.

--Brian

________________________________

Re: Last svn patch. [ In reply to ]
Luca,

As of this morning, my one instance passed 65535 sessions, and ntop would not see more than that even though the command line is set. I will try to look through and see why this is...

--Brian

________________________________

Re: Last svn patch. [ In reply to ]
Brian
thanks for the update. Please let me know if you need support from my side

Cheers Luca

Re: Last svn patch. [ In reply to ]
Luca,

Thanks, I have found the issue. I am correcting it now, working on a patch and will submit it to you, probably within the hour...

--Brian

Re: Last svn patch. [ In reply to ]
Great!

Luca