Mailing List Archive

Pilot fiber down in midtown Manhattan
They sent a maintenance email stating they would do maintenance work
tonight at 11pm but right now they are down completely in midtown NYC and
I’ve been on hold for over 40 minutes to no avail. Anyone else seeing this
or have info on how to check status? (Can’t find them even listed at
DownDetector).

Anthony
--

Anthony Oren
*Nero Consulting Inc.*

Is your company ready for New York State's Cyber Security Regulations?
*www.nero-consulting.com <http://www.nero-consulting.com> *
*Trusted+Technology+Partner*

Notice: The information contained in this email is CONFIDENTIAL and
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this
communication is strictly PROHIBITED and will be considered a tortuous
interference in our confidential business relationships. Additionally,
unauthorized dissemination of this confidential information subjects you to
criminal and civil penalties. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by email, and delete the original
message.
Re: Pilot fiber down in midtown Manhattan [ In reply to ]
Literally nothing on https://twitter.com/FiberStatus

Re: Pilot fiber down in midtown Manhattan [ In reply to ]
Yes it was just an eerie coincidence , nothing more to see here ???????????

________________________________
They sent a maintenance email stating they would do maintenance work tonight at 11pm but right now they are down completely in midtown NYC and I’ve been on hold for over 40 minutes to no avail. Anyone else seeing this or have info on how to check status? (Can’t find them even listed at DownDetector).

Anthony
--

Anthony Oren
Nero Consulting Inc.
C: 347-699-6376
O: 888-212-5307

Is your company ready for New York State's Cyber Security Regulations?
www.nero-consulting.com<http://www.nero-consulting.com>
Trusted+Technology+Partner

Notice: The information contained in this email is CONFIDENTIAL and intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this communication is strictly PROHIBITED and will be considered a tortuous interference in our confidential business relationships. Additionally, unauthorized dissemination of this confidential information subjects you to criminal and civil penalties. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email, and delete the original message.