We are seeing strange routing issues to icmp.meraki.com most routes are
going to australia, from several different source addresses. Anyone else
seeing an issue with this?
Re: Meraki routing issue [ In reply to ]
Looks normal to me. East coast FiOS here. Seems like the traceroute is
going to Dallas.

Re: Meraki routing issue [ In reply to ]
No strange routes from my end (Axtel Mexico):

$ tracepath icmp.meraki.com
1?: [LOCALHOST] pmtu 1500
1: bb-symm-201-158-223-169.gdljal.static.axtel.net 0.287ms
1: bb-symm-201-158-223-169.gdljal.static.axtel.net 0.218ms
2: 189-209-17-17.static.axtel.net 0.467ms
3: te0-7-1-5.rcr21.mty01.atlas.cogentco.com 19.831ms asymm 6
4: be3246.rcr22.mfe02.atlas.cogentco.com 19.807ms asymm 6
5: be2888.ccr42.iah01.atlas.cogentco.com 26.040ms asymm 6
6: be2443.ccr32.dfw01.atlas.cogentco.com 34.307ms
7: be2560.rcr21.b010621-0.dfw01.atlas.cogentco.com 33.238ms
8: 38.122.58.34 30.580ms
9: 207.210.229.6 31.217ms
10: 207.210.229.54 30.849ms
11: be-1.dal-core-2.meraki.com 32.471ms