Mailing List Archive

Major Seattle Fiber Cut?
Anyone else experiencing issues on terrestrial side pacific NW circuits?
Re: Major Seattle Fiber Cut? [ In reply to ]
We have 2 10Gs down to Seattle right now. Zayo has an outage in Quincy, WA and have crews mobilizing. A fiber cut is suspected.

Thank you

John Quinby
Network Operations Center Team Lead

_____

Vision Net, Inc | <http://www.vision.net/> http://www.vision.net | (406) 216-4620 – desk | (406) 836-0223 – cell

Anyone else experiencing issues on terrestrial side pacific NW circuits?
Re: Major Seattle Fiber Cut? [ In reply to ]
Where is the location?

On Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 10:32 John Quinby via Outages <outages@outages.org>
wrote:

> We have 2 10Gs down to Seattle right now. Zayo has an outage in Quincy, WA
> and have crews mobilizing. A fiber cut is suspected.
>

> Thank you
>

> *John Quinby**Network Operations Center Team Lead*
>
> *Vision Net, Inc* | http://www.vision.net | (406) 216-4620 –
> desk | (406) 836-0223 – cell

Mehmet
+1-424-298-1903
Re: Major Seattle Fiber Cut? [ In reply to ]
There is a confirmed cut in Quincy, Washington. We were told a construction crew cut through the fiber and 400 feet of new conduit needs to be bored. We also have not been told of an ETA/ETTR so who knows how long it will be down :/