Charter Spectrum Outage Texas (State wide)
State wide outage in Texas, no ETR

Maurice Zenarosa
Network Engineer
CCDA,CCNP,JNCIP,BCLP
Regency Integrated Health Services
[cid:image001.jpg@01D56907.75F42600]

Notice: This e-mail, including any attachments, is the property of Regency Integrated Health Services or its affiliates and is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential. Any unauthorized review, retention, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender regarding the error in a separate email and delete this message. The views expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily represent the views of Regency Integrated Health Services or its affiliates.
Re: Charter Spectrum Outage Texas (State wide) [ In reply to ]
Confirming, just heard it's a backbone issue in Austin, and they are
attempting to fail traffic over to St. Louis. Still no ETR.

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 1:15 AM Maurice Zenarosa via Outages <
outages@outages.org> wrote:

> State wide outage in Texas, no ETR
>

> *Maurice Zenarosa*
>
> Network Engineer
>
> CCDA,CCNP,JNCIP,BCLP
>
> Regency Integrated Health Services
>

> Notice: This e-mail, including any attachments, is the property of Regency
> Integrated Health Services or its affiliates and is intended for the sole
> use of the intended recipient(s). It may contain information that is
> privileged and/or confidential. Any unauthorized review, retention, use,
> disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
> recipient, please notify the sender regarding the error in a separate email
> and delete this message. The views expressed in this e-mail do not
> necessarily represent the views of Regency Integrated Health Services or
> its affiliates.

[image: photo]
Christopher Smalling
NOC Support Technician
One of our affected circuits (Austin) is up as of 4:05 AM ET.