Mailing List Archive

Consolidated ME/NH/VT issues
Recording at Consolidated general support line confirms issues across ME, VT and NH.

We see all our site circuits (Fiber DIA) (many formerly FairPoint) all through NH as down to their primary regional Manchester POP since ~3:40-3:50 EST. A single site has a specifically diverse circuit to a second Consolidated POP I believe is located in VT which remains operational for us.

A number of AT&T LTE modems are also without connectivity across some northern NH locations. Unknown if related, but they all went out nearly simultaneously for us about 10 minutes after the Consolidated fiber circuits did.