Office 365 - frequent prompts for (re)authentication
Hi outages@,

We've observed a significant spike in our O365 users being prompted to re-authenticate their Outlook client. One of our engineers bumped into this post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/sysadmin/comments/bwpyah/office365_auth_prompt_issues_64

... looks like it isn't just us.

--
regards
om
Re: Office 365 - frequent prompts for (re)authentication [ In reply to ]
Had the pleasure of dealing with that over the weekend with Google. Now
it’s Microsoft’s turn. Amazon next?

What a fun week.

On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 2:23 PM Marshall, Owen (GE Appliances, Haier) via
Outages <outages@outages.org> wrote:

> Hi outages@,
>
> We've observed a significant spike in our O365 users being prompted to
> re-authenticate their Outlook client. One of our engineers bumped into
> this post:
>

> https://www.reddit.com/r/sysadmin/comments/bwpyah/office365_auth_prompt_issues_64
>
> ... looks like it isn't just us.
>
> --
> regards
> om

Lee Salminen
Co-Founder, President & Technical Director

1600 Range Street
Suite 102
Boulder, CO 80301

www.gingrapp.com