This Electronic Mail and any attached documents may contain confidential information, some, or all of which, may be protected health information as defined by the federal Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA) Privacy Rule. This transmission is intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
Further, this electronic mail may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under other applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient (or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this electronic mail transmission to the intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited and may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Please notify the sender by telephone or via email to arrange the return or destruction of the information and all copies.
---
Re: Comcast Outage [ In reply to ]
I have ~24 sites across Oregon and Washington with varying degrees of
problems with Comcast Internet, Comcast VoIP, 3rd-party VoIP going across
Comcast Internet.
In-network traffic appears to be less-affected.

-A

Re: Comcast Outage [ In reply to ]
Our app is back up now. Local news stations are reporting the outages.

Chris Cherry

*The Abstract & Title Guaranty Co., Inc.*

*71 West Marion Street <x-apple-data-detectors://0/1>*

*Danville IN, 46122 <x-apple-data-detectors://0/1>*

*P: (317) 745-4300 <(317)%20745-4300>*

*F: (317) 745-3038 <(317)%20745-3038>*

ccherry@abstract-title.com

Sent from my iPad*, **Please excuse any abbreviations and auto correct
errors.*

On Jun 29, 2018, at 2:24 PM, Aaron C. de Bruyn via Outages <

wrote:

> All,
>

> I am having issues here in Portland/Wilsonville area too.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Ian Boyd
>

> Network Engineer
>
> *Avamere Family of Companies *
>
> Single Number Reach: 971-224-2817 <(971)%20224-2817>
>
> Fax: (503) 570-3315
>
> IBoyd@avamere.com
>
> Having Issues? Please visit: servicedesk.avamere.com
>

> ------------------------------
>
> COMPLIANCE CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE
> ---
> This Electronic Mail and any attached documents may contain confidential
> information, some, or all of which, may be protected health information as
> defined by the federal Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act
> (HIPAA) Privacy Rule. This transmission is intended for the exclusive use
> of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
> Further, this electronic mail may contain information that is proprietary,
> privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under other
> applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient (or an employee or
> agent responsible for delivering this electronic mail transmission to the
> intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
> dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is strictly
> prohibited and may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Please
> notify the sender by telephone or via email to arrange the return or
> destruction of the information and all copies.
> ---

**WARNING – FRAUDULENT
FUNDING INSTRUCTIONS**

Email hacking and fraud
are
on the rise to fraudulently misdirect funds. Please call your escrow
officer
immediately using contact information found from an independent
source, such as
the sales contract or internet, to verify any funding
instructions received. We
are not responsible for any wires sent by you to
an incorrect bank account.
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:* This e-mail
transmission and any materials
attached hereto are private and confidential
and are the property of the
sender. The information contained herein is
privileged and is intended only for
the use of the individual(s) or
entity(ies) named above. If you are not the
intended recipient, be advised
that any unauthorized disclosure, copying,
distribution, use or the taking
of any action in reliance on this transmission
is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender
immediately to arrange for its return.
Re: Comcast Outage [ In reply to ]
It appears to be hitting the major news outlets, too…

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/06/29/comcast-says-customers-nationwide-are-experiencing-a-service-interrupt.html <https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/06/29/comcast-says-customers-nationwide-are-experiencing-a-service-interrupt.html>

—Dj

Re: Comcast Outage [ In reply to ]
Here is the link to my local news station, they mentioned other providers
too.
https://www.wishtv.com/news/local-news/many-parts-of-the-country-experiencing-internet-issues/1273950355

Just glad services are coming back up.

On Jun 29, 2018, at 2:35 PM, Dj Padzensky via Outages <outages@outages.org>

Re: Comcast Outage [ In reply to ]
Haha downdetector I don’t think that heat map has changed since 2013. Sad people still rely on this as good information.

--

The fact that there's a highway to Hell but only a stairway to Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic volume.

> On Jun 29, 2018, at 13:43, Chris Cherry via Outages <outages@outages.org> wrote:
>
> Here is the link to my local news station, they mentioned other providers too.
> https://www.wishtv.com/news/local-news/many-parts-of-the-country-experiencing-internet-issues/1273950355
>
> Just glad services are coming back up.
>
> Chris Cherry
> The Abstract & Title Guaranty Co., Inc.
> 71 West Marion Street
> Danville IN, 46122
> P: (317) 745-4300
> F: (317) 745-3038
> ccherry@abstract-title.com
>
> Sent from my iPad, Please excuse any abbreviations and auto correct errors.
>
>> On Jun 29, 2018, at 2:35 PM, Dj Padzensky via Outages <outages@outages.org> wrote:
>>

>> It appears to be hitting the major news outlets, too…
>>
>> https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/06/29/comcast-says-customers-nationwide-are-experiencing-a-service-interrupt.html
>>
>> —Dj
>>

>>> On Jun 29, 2018, at 11:32 AM, Chris Cherry via Outages <outages@outages.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Our app is back up now. Local news stations are reporting the outages.
>>>
>>> Chris Cherry
>>> The Abstract & Title Guaranty Co., Inc.
>>> 71 West Marion Street
>>> Danville IN, 46122
>>> P: (317) 745-4300
>>> F: (317) 745-3038

Re: Comcast Outage [ In reply to ]
Anyone have the latest status on this inter-ISP issue from over the weekend? RFO?

Here is the link to my local news station, they mentioned other providers too.
https://www.wishtv.com/news/local-news/many-parts-of-the-country-experiencing-internet-issues/1273950355<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.wishtv.com_news_local-2Dnews_many-2Dparts-2Dof-2Dthe-2Dcountry-2Dexperiencing-2Dinternet-2Dissues_1273950355&d=DwMFaQ&c=-7HNwxqfpkdcRXCW8HB54Q&r=svX1Si7sopSBMitBL3bFwQ&m=dmqXRGO-M343HCIAn8mma6-jMmNGRvhwS-k_y3Z6Y-8&s=-DvvaIAJGMK5I5BcP_RRBeLgu-rK-NCBcdPVrTsEnM8&e=>

Just glad services are coming back up.
Chris Cherry
The Abstract & Title Guaranty Co., Inc.
71 West Marion Street<x-apple-data-detectors://0/1>
Danville IN, 46122<x-apple-data-detectors://0/1>
P: (317) 745-4300<tel:(317)%20745-4300>
F: (317) 745-3038<tel:(317)%20745-3038>
ccherry@abstract-title.com<mailto:ccherry@abstract-title.com>

Sent from my iPad, Please excuse any abbreviations and auto correct errors.

It appears to be hitting the major news outlets, too…

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/06/29/comcast-says-customers-nationwide-are-experiencing-a-service-interrupt.html<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.cnbc.com_amp_2018_06_29_comcast-2Dsays-2Dcustomers-2Dnationwide-2Dare-2Dexperiencing-2Da-2Dservice-2Dinterrupt.html&d=DwMFaQ&c=-7HNwxqfpkdcRXCW8HB54Q&r=svX1Si7sopSBMitBL3bFwQ&m=dmqXRGO-M343HCIAn8mma6-jMmNGRvhwS-k_y3Z6Y-8&s=WYC6cnz02vi3xhoPJQS727LeugGDWhU0RDFusx3laxI&e=>

—Dj

Having Issues? Please visit: servicedesk.avamere.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__servicedesk.avamere.com_&d=DwMFaQ&c=-7HNwxqfpkdcRXCW8HB54Q&r=svX1Si7sopSBMitBL3bFwQ&m=dmqXRGO-M343HCIAn8mma6-jMmNGRvhwS-k_y3Z6Y-8&s=lnahh4YdxC9BVUKJC4PzjkyLj8hQR9XybdIXjkOjLNE&e=>

________________________________

Re: Comcast Outage [ In reply to ]
Can we please cut down on the random chatter? There is a discussions list.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note8.
Re: Comcast Outage [ In reply to ]
The most recent email prior to yours on the thread subject was from July 26. Today is August 1.

Delayed email send failure?

Re: Comcast outage [ In reply to ]
I'm now seeing my service back up.

Re: Comcast outage [ In reply to ]