Is there anyone on this list that is using Solarwinds for monitoring of
their Juniper equipment? In this case, I'm specific to SRX branch series
and EX 2200/3200/4200 switches in particular.

We have a long term issue where Solarwinds beings reporting false outages on
this equipment - happens at least once a week and been going on too long. I
would like to hear from anyone offline if they have seen issues similar.

Thanks,

Paul

Re: Solarwinds Montoring [ In reply to ]
I stopped using solar winds and wrote some scripts to generate all my nagios alerts, which amount to a few thousand. Solar winds is the biggest piece of crap I've used in a while, definitely geared for easier Cisco monitoring setup.

Not sure I ever had false positive, but it missed a lot of things it should have reported on. Seems like a simple job.

Sent from my iPhone