I've been trying to find resource/reference for this subject and i
would like to deploy this feature if it already exist.

Thanks
Re: M-VPN for IPv6 [ In reply to ]
Yes. Juniper has supported BGP-signalled multicast MPLS VPNs (aka NG-MVPN) for IPv6 since 10.0.

Only real extra requirement is:

{master}[edit protocols bgp group ibgp]
regress@aslan# set family inet6-mvpn

in the core, and configuring normal IPv6 unicast/multicast routing in the routing-instance.

--Stacy